MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Randall Knives Forum

Randall Knives Forum Discuss Randall Knives

Old 12-22-2012, 10:28 AM

Randall 75th. Commemorative Watch

Randall shop foreman Scott Maynard is offering a very nice limited edition wrist watch to commemorate the 75th. anniversary of Randall Made Knives. There will only be 75 offered to the public. Below is his information on the watch and I've attached an image. If you're interested you should probably get in touch with him ASAP. Tell him I sent you.

My wife Gail, and I try to show our appreciation to the employees at Christmas time with something, (caps, pocketknives) that Gary Randall allows me to personalize with a semblance of the RMK logo embossed on them. Well this year, we were able, with GTR's blessing to provide each of the 20+ employees with a fantastic looking watch! Not only that, but Gary also allowed me to produce another 75 of these watches that I may offer up to Randall collectors! I was able to use the 75th logo from the new RMK catalog and everyone who has seen this design on the watch has been amazed at how great it turned out! See for yourself!!

*Two-tone, IP gold plated stainless steel case and matching
stainless steel adjustable bracelet.
*Diamond-cut Bezel
*Stainless steel back.
*Japan Quartz movement.
*Custom Medallion Dial.
*Water-resistant to 3 ATM.
*5 Year Limited Warranty.

I will be offering these to the collectors at $275.00 w/ free shipping in the continental states (and as inexpensive as I can to the international orders) ONE per household please so we can give as many collectors this opportunity as possible!

Please email me at RMKWATCH@comcast.net to reserve yours!! I will be only accepting checks/money orders and I will provide my shipping address to you in a return email...

Tags
back, bee, bracelet, chris, christmas, custom, design, diamond, image, knives, made, randall, stainless steel, steel